Our Services Include
Information & Insight is published periodically for the clients, associates, friends, and colleagues of Whitlock Dalrymple Poston & Associates, P.C., many of whom are actively involved in the design, construction, management, operations and maintenance of buildings, facilities, and infrastructure.
Information & Insight is an informational publication designed and intended to provide general information on topics which may be of interest to our readers. The publication is not intended to provide specific engineering advice or legal advice. Every project has unique characteristics that should be evaluated in context of the work to be performed and, where prudent, should include review and input by legal counsel.
Previous Issues of Information & Insights:
- Geotechnical Site Characterization and Field Investigation Methods
- Special Inspections IBC Chapter 17: What does it mean, and when is it required?
- Strategies for Repair and Montoring of Unbonded Post-tensioned Structures
- Test Methods for Field Determination of Water Penetration and Leakage through Masonry Surfaces
- (Stucco) In the Wrong Place at the Wrong Time: Coastal Concerns with Portland Cement Plaster and Light Gage Steel Framing
- Grouted Reinforcement Masonry Construction - Can You Be Sure?
- Major Renovation and Repair Projects: An Owner's Guide to Renovation and Repair Contract Warranties
- Nondestructive Test Methods for Evaluation Masonry and Concrete Structures
- Case Study in Masonry: Clay Brick Veneer Over Multi-Story Wood Frame Construction - Designing for Vertical Differential Movement
- Repairing Unbonded Post-Tensioned Concrete: Splicing or Replacing Monostrand Tendons
- Infrared Thermography: Detecting Solid and Hollow Cells Within Concrete Masonry Construction
- Design and Detailing Expansion Joints in Clay Brick Masonry
- Cold & Hot Weather Masonry Construction Requirements Per "Specification for Masonry Structures," ACI 530.1/ASCE 6-05/TMS 602-05
If you would like us to send you an issue of Information & Insight, please complete the form below, indicating the issue title you are requesting from the list above.