WDP Staff to Present at Manhattan Center for Architecture
Ben Townsend, PE, Senior Engineer and Division Manager of WDP's New York office will co-present "How Building Enclosure Commissioning (BECx) Benefits the Design Community" at the Manhattan Center of Architecture on March 20, 2019 from 6 - 8 pm.
While the design and construction of the building enclosure pose numerous challenges, they also present opportunities to greatly improve the building’s overall energy performance and sustainability.
The presentation will explore:
- Purpose and components of enclosure commissioning
- Roles of the façade designer and of the enclosure commissioning consultant
- Distinctions and uses of BECx standards
- BECx impacts and benefits toward constructing sustainable buildings
- How to maximize the value and effectiveness of a BECx program
For more information or to register, click here.