Information & Insight
Information & Insight is an informational publication designed and intended to provide general information on topics which may be of interest to our readers. The publication is not intended to provide specific engineering advice or legal advice. Every project has unique characteristics that should be evaluated in context of the work to be performed and, where prudent, should include review and input by legal counsel.
Previous Issues of Information & Insights:
- Case Study in Masonry: Clay Brick Veneer Over Multi-Story Wood Frame Construction - Designing for Vertical Differential Movement
- Changes to the 2012 International Energy Conservation Code (IECC) with Respect to Commercial Building Envelopes
- Cold & Hot Weather Masonry Construction Requirements Per "Specification for Masonry Structures," ACI 530.1/ASCE 6-05/TMS 602-05
- Design and Detailing Expansion Joints in Clay Brick Masonry
- Forensic Evaluation Techniques for Masonry and Concrete Construction
- Geotechnical Site Characterization and Field Investigation Methods
- Grouted Reinforcement Masonry Construction - Can You Be Sure?
- Infrared Thermography: Detecting Solid and Hollow Cells Within Concrete Masonry Construction
- Major Renovation and Repair Projects: An Owner's Guide to Renovation and Repair Contract Warranties
- Repairing Unbonded Post-Tensioned Concrete: Splicing or Replacing Monostrand Tendons
- Special Inspections IBC Chapter 17: What does it mean, and when is it required?
- Strategies for Repair and Monitoring of Unbonded Post-tensioned Structures
- (Stucco) In the Wrong Place at the Wrong Time: Coastal Concerns with Portland Cement Plaster and Light Gage Steel Framing
- Test Methods for Field Determination of Water Penetration and Leakage through Masonry Surfaces
If you would like us to send you an issue of Information & Insight, please complete the form below, indicating the issue title you are requesting from the list above.