Project Update - New Public Safety Facility
Construction of the New Public Safety Facility for the City of Manassas is progressing with concrete pours completed on 4 levels of the Main building. Concrete for the penthouse level of the main building is expected to be completed by the end of this week. Special inspections for masonry, light gage metal framing (LGMF) and structural steel remain on-going.
Concrete placement is completed for the parking level and first floor of the Auxiliary Building and, along with the Main Building, is continuing with steel placement. An elevated walkway connecting the Auxiliary Building to the Main Building will also be included, but construction will be delayed until site access is no longer needed for heavy equipment traffic.
- Colin Rodman, C.E.T. - Special inspections and testing
- Jay Hoffman, C.E.T. - Structural steel inspections
- Rick Hale, AWS, CWI - Structural steel inspections
- Ed Brilhart, C.E.T. - Field Operations Manager
- Adam Garrity, C.E.T. - Lab Assistant Manager / laboratory testing
- Rob Niber, P.E. - Project Manager / Geotechnical Consulting / SIER