"Resulted in considerable costs savings..."
From our experiences, few firms exhibit professional abilities that prove themselves superior to the standard. WDP is one of those firms and THC's first choice for projects where WDP is located, if a specific challenge exists, or a unique geotechnical solution is required.
Haskell has enjoyed a mutually successful relationship with WDP since 1994. Our confidence in WDP' s ability to provide cost-effective solutions to very difficult site conditions has made WDP one of our most valuable geotechnical consultants. We have employed WDP on many projects with geotechnical budgets ranging from several thousand to in excess of one hundred thousand dollars. Projects have ranged from the Washington, D.C. vicinity to Alabama and Connecticut. WDP' s geotechnical expertise and inspection/testing services have resulted in considerable costs savings to Haskell, owners and heightened levels of quality assurance. A brief project example list follows that WDP has provided these professional services:
- WMA TA White Flint Metro Station Parking Garage - Rockville, MD
- Frito-Lay Salty Food Snack Plant - Lynchburg, VA
- Frito-Lay Plant Additions - Dayville, CT
- Consolidated Distribution, Inc. (CDI) - Tremont, PA
- Kraft Distribution Warehouse - Allentown, PA
- NA VFAC P-285 Damage Control School Trainer - Norfolk, VA
- RD&A and T&E Consolidation Facility-Dahlgren, VA
- Consolidated Stores Expansion -Montgomery, AL
While less expensive, local consultants were available on distant projects, WDP's expertise on such projects has repeatedly proven their involvement a wise selection. With WDP's recommendations and guidance, several projects constructed during challenging weather periods or unusually challenging soil conditions would not have been accomplished. The superior service and innovative solutions consistently provided by WDP make them one of a select group of geotechnical consultants we consider our "go to" firms.
Russell E. Neudeck, Manager of Quality Assurance